How to Get Rid of a Stye on Your Eye in 2 Steps – Having stye in your eye will make your whole day going bad, so you need to know about how to get rid of a stye on your eye first. Before we are going to discuss this problem, you should know that this kind of problem is harmless and also it can heal by itself but it takes a long time for about a week. However, even if this problem will heal itself for a week, but still it disturbs your sight well.
You should notice that there are 2 steps for you can make you get rid of this kind of problem in an easy way. Some home remedies will help you in getting rid of this stye faster or just for reducing some swelling and discomfort things from these red eyelid lumps.
There are 2 steps for you in how to get rid of a stye easily which you can try it in your home:
- First of all, you should keep your eyelids clean. You should clean up your eyelids by using diluted tear-free of baby shampoo on a cotton ball and washcloth. After it, you have to rinse your eyelids by using warm water and then gently pat them to dry.
- You should wash your hands first before and also after touching your stye
- Ensure you have to clean your washcloths or towels you use it for wash the stye and make sure you don’t share it with others
- Stop using makeup first when you have the stye because it can delay healing process and also the applicator of your makeup will be contaminated of the stye
- It will be better if you stop using contact lenses and replace it with glasses
- You can apply the warm compresses for 10 up to 15 minutes per day or if you want to heal it faster, you can apply it three or even four times a day.
- Some people use the teabags for this healing process, you also can do it but basically, all you need is a warm cloth to compress not the hot one.
- You should wring the cloth from the warm water, so you should not drip the warm water to it.
- The compression of warm water will open the stye to drain and heal on its own without causing any kind of trauma to your eyelid. For this problem, you should not get anxious and want to try to pop it or squeeze it to avoid the spreading infection of a stye.
If your stye is having recover, you should ensure that you prevent any kind of your bad habits for the cause of this problems. You have to notice you should keep your eyelid clean, so if you use makeup, don’t forget to remove and clean it before going to bed. Those are two easy steps of how to get rid of a stye which you can apply it in your home and make the healing process of the stye will be faster than you wait it heals by its self for a week.
See also Left Eye Twitching Superstition